escapekeycompassescapekeycompass

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Who Wants A Piece of Shit Who Wants A Piece of Shit

That was a great improv, good job!

Nice improv it was darn funny. Your portrayal of Regis was great, and i liked the graphics, however there are three reasons why people probably won't like this.
1. The Who wants to be a millionaire stuff is pretty dead now, that was two years ago. Use new material.
2. The voice acting on the microphone could use some background mucis or something.
3. The file size was unhumanly large. Find a way to make it smaller.
Anyways good luck and try to avoid the blaminator
ekc

Chicago Gangs Chicago Gangs

I enjoyed the twist in the end: Just whY?

I enjoyed the graphics, the story, the characters. The dialogue was kinda weak, and the exposition as well specifically, the cause for the twist in the end, and the motivation behind it? Anyways I will spend some time pondering that, good flash, good day.

Matt399 responds:

Well without being a spoiler I'd like to say that: Once a gangster, always a gangster. Thanks mate :)

Anime Clocks car Anime Clocks car

You are protected: Nice movie, nice story

Its to be continued- Thats the only bad thing about it. Otherwise nice story nice plot.
peace

Super Date Challenge Super Date Challenge

The Best sex game here!! Just click it a few times

The best sex game here hands down, it takes some clicking, but the sucking sounds, and the cum on her face, ass or pussy end scene was amazing, this is the best game hands down.
escape key

StrongBad Dress-Up StrongBad Dress-Up

Great but its sooo big. Can somebody say compress!

3,321.9Kb is a little much, no wonder the site is so slow its because of big stuff like this that is really small. Give it a loop or something and you could cut it to about 800KB easy.
otherwise great job. But for the size I have to blam, its my duty.
bs

ryguypie responds:

sorry about that, im a newbie at flash, and i dont know what to do to make the file size smaller...

Macbeth the great Macbeth the great

Sound might help, and spelling words correctly.

You are correct about the witches first putting the ideas into M.B.'s head in the first place, the Queen got him to act on those ideas. If you are a student making this for extra credit I say good job, add a music lopp next time, and let us dress up the Queen. If you are a teacher and you have spelling errors, I say fix that. Other than that decent job. It wasn't the most interesting game, but at least it was intellectually stimulating.
bs

Strawberry Clock REMIX Strawberry Clock REMIX

Good job with this one-

The only criticism is the clarity of the original loop, (Which is really my fault)- its okay when you mix it in a little, but if you do it too much, then people notice it. Your skills are improving and you did a Great job.

TheComet responds:

Perhaps we could work together and create a sweet song?
I'm already getting some loops from AznPB (a friend of mine, thx azn! :) ), and perhaps with a combo of his great DnB/Dance tracks and some of your loops...who knows? :D

-Absolute Zero- -Absolute Zero-

Great song Especially near the end.

I agree the synchs don't go well with the song, but everything else is sick. Sick.

The Rematrix V1 The Rematrix V1

Great Matrix remix, love the vocal sample:

Three comments: I love how it builds, I love the beginning, and I love the heartbeat thing near the end. I will def. use, I wish for more songs like this.
peace