escapekeycompassescapekeycompass

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Super Date Challenge Super Date Challenge

The Best sex game here!! Just click it a few times

The best sex game here hands down, it takes some clicking, but the sucking sounds, and the cum on her face, ass or pussy end scene was amazing, this is the best game hands down.
escape key

StrongBad Dress-Up StrongBad Dress-Up

Great but its sooo big. Can somebody say compress!

3,321.9Kb is a little much, no wonder the site is so slow its because of big stuff like this that is really small. Give it a loop or something and you could cut it to about 800KB easy.
otherwise great job. But for the size I have to blam, its my duty.
bs

ryguypie responds:

sorry about that, im a newbie at flash, and i dont know what to do to make the file size smaller...

Macbeth the great Macbeth the great

Sound might help, and spelling words correctly.

You are correct about the witches first putting the ideas into M.B.'s head in the first place, the Queen got him to act on those ideas. If you are a student making this for extra credit I say good job, add a music lopp next time, and let us dress up the Queen. If you are a teacher and you have spelling errors, I say fix that. Other than that decent job. It wasn't the most interesting game, but at least it was intellectually stimulating.
bs

Abc Memory Abc Memory

This was great, nice job with the music

I got 22, I wonder what the standard deviations are from the norm? Anyways, great music and sound thats why I hope it makes it to the game section. Although the game has been done before this was the first that made me want to play it.

MindMan responds:

Well a 22 is virtually a great score, I think (especially for a first try). I'm glad you liked it and if you're in for an even greater challenge, check out my first game "Smart Test"!

Butterfly Catcher Butterfly Catcher

Just needed sound, very addicting, Great game!

Very fun my highest was 87 until I got tired.
Great game

Drunk Mo The Game Demo 1 Drunk Mo The Game Demo 1

Great concept great story somewhat challenging gam

I really liked it, the story made sense. Making more or adding would be a smart idea, and fixing that bug.

Blue Streak Soundboard Blue Streak Soundboard

This is quite purposeless with 2 people talking

I know I could just hit the stop button, but I don't know exactly when to hit stop, also the buttons aren't setup in a path so as to tell a story, in order to make a prank call. Summary: the best sound boards have easy logical strands that connect short phrases with zero to no background noise, and quite frankly this satisfies none of those characteristics.

B-Boy Invasion Practice V B-Boy Invasion Practice V

Look I'm a bboy, & good idea, but make it work

Great idea, the directions are clear and simple, but the fact that it is not working is really not looking good, also I was thinking about different levels, and how the music plays a role, because after all three minutes are three minutes, but the dynamics within a song change.
I would really like to wait until the game is uploaded properly, (Is it flash), but as of now, its only fair to give you a poor review.

beetle game beetle game

Surprisingly unexciting game, (WTF a beetle?)

The fact that the game piece is a beetle, and the fact that there is no sound and no instructions make me want to just not play past level 3. Good try though.